Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Four Horsemen

I am a theist
I believe in my chosen deity
I follow a set of practices
I go to worship daily

My god does many things
Some of which I don't understand
But I trust in his divine vision
As much as I can

I am an athiest
I believe in science
Everything can be explained
My brain is my only reliance

My theories sometimes are disproven
But I don't lose much sleep over it
I acquire new knowledge and methods
To see if new theories might fit

I am an antitheist
I actively oppose religion
I place detonators in faith
I drip acid upon devotion

I don't believe a thing
Unless I can see it feel it taste it smell it
And even then I have my doubts
For if I believed, I'd have to disprove it

I don't give two shits
I let everyone do their own thing
I propose no theories
And bend no knee

I sit up in my treehouse
Seeing what I can see
Is that rain you feel upon your face
Or is it just me

Taking a pee

No comments:

Post a Comment