Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

For Want of a Drink -pt2

Drinking from the dead isn't good
It's one of the things that can kill my kind
For some reason the blood becomes like poison
And no, it's not like the movies
The blood doesn't turn to poison the second someone dies
Any more than mayonnaise turns to poison when you cook it

But the blood (and the mayo for that matter)
Start to go bad from that point on
Rather like milk at the grocers
You could pretty much put an expiration date on a dead person
Refrigeration helps just like you'd think it would

But still

I think about these facts as my stomach growls at me
As my tongue rolls around my mouth
Missing the taste of food
And my eyes watch a walker
Quite apart from the rest of the herd
She doesn't look like she's been dead that long
Or undead
Or whatever the fuck she really is

You could still almost call her pretty
With long blonde hair
Only falling out in a few places
Fine high cheekbones
Still having all her teeth
Her shambling gait rocking her body steadily
Tits bouncing in time with her draggy steps

But then
I didn't want to fuck her
I wanted to feed from her
Surely a small taste wouldn't hurt
Just to see if she was still semi-fresh you understand
I don't normally go around feeding off dead juice bags

But what's normal these days?
Nothing, that's what

I climbed down off the roof
Jumping down the last few feet
To land as softly as I could behind her

She didn't hear me
Like most of them
Her hearing wasn't what it was when she was alive

Her tight jeans made a perfect heart of her asscheeks
At that sight
I actually did feel arousal
But it was quickly squashed by seeing her left hand
Hanging idly at the end of her slightly swinging arm
It held what was left of a human skull in it's fingers

A snack for the road I suppose

Looking around to make sure there were no others around
I moved up behind her
I zeroed in on a mostly clean spot on her neck
Right where the artery should be

Wrapping both arms around her
I took her down to the ground with a soft thud
Holding her tightly with my arms and legs
I sank my teeth into her neck
Tearing at the flesh to get at the artery
Flicking my tongue inside the wound
For an exploratory taste

She groaned along with me
As her flavor washed over me

No comments:

Post a Comment