Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Dentistry Still Life

I may as well be in the Ministry of Love
Strapped down to a chair
A cage fastened to my face
A little door in it
Ready to release hungry rats on me

I'm in the dentists chair
And we are currently posing
For an old fashioned photo
A sculptor working in marble
Playing red light green light
And someone just called red

Frozen in motion
A still life
The doctor driving an oversize needle
Directly into my upper jaw
Through my skull
Into my brain
Pinning me to the headrest
Mouth wide open in a silent scream

In that pose that most of us know
Hat on the ground
Won't you throw in some change
For our fine performance
As living
Screaming
Sadistic
Statues?

No comments:

Post a Comment