Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Social Suicide Note

I can't believe you did this to me
You judged me
You trolled me
You argued with me

When I wasn't looking
You posted inane things
That I then looked at
I was enraged

You liberal conservative commie bastards
I don't support guns
Or the lack of them
Abortions
Or the not having of them
And religion
Don't get me started
Down with it!
Up with it!

And what was that?
Is that a NIPPLE in that photo?
It makes me want to vomit black bile
Then go touch myself for awhile

It's simply too titillating
Unless it's a male nipple
Then it's ok

And
You call that art?
First graders could do better
Polluting my stream with that shit
I've had it up to here with you
I'm leaving
I'm never coming back
Don't try to talk to me out of it
I'm gone

Fuck Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest MySpace
And all the rest
I'll be just fine without you!
Better, actually!

Tick tock

Hey, what's going on?
I miss you guys
Can we maybe
Um
Circle each other?
Friend one another?
Your choice?

I'm lost without you

No comments:

Post a Comment