Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wannabe Pooh

Oh bother
It's one of those days
Where I could curl up inside a hunny pot
Swim around in the sticky stuff
Eating and just enjoying the feel of it
Not climbing out until I've had enough

Until I'm a new person
With a money back guarantee
A limited time offer
A look in my eyes that invites to come and see
Me in a Winnie the Pooh suit
A furry without a worry
A "G" rated little fat ball of fury

With my luck though
I'll do it to the nines
I'll get stuck in my front door
And with no Rabbit to read to me
I'll be ever so bored
Until I shrink down far enough to slide out

Sneak out for more adventure
In my own private area
Not so large as
But every bit as fun as
Any Hundred Acre Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment