Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Again With Nanor

Crazy
But that's how it goes
Now where do I know that from
Some catchy song I suppose

I hum a tune that might go with it
As I get back to my work
Sawing at the left arm
Severing tendons where they lurk

Tough little buggers
I think as I reach for the diagonal cutters
"Oh god no, please...."
The thing inside the bag mutters

I grab my hammer
And give it a few more whacks
Until no more sound comes out
I can't deal with a guilt that attacks

The good news is
The freezer is almost full
Almost all stocked up
Sealed in bags and artificially cool

A few final stokes of the cleaver
Through the meat
Into my imported butcher block
Then into individual freezer bags oh so neat

Now it's time to pull a Dexter
The black trash bags come out
One part whomever this is
Plus one part rocking out

It's to weight it down
And keep it down
In the deepest part of this great lake
With the sand and muck so brown

Never to see the light of day again
At least until I myself am dead
Then they can bring up all the parts they want
They're welcome to prosecute my corpse instead

With a final twist and tie
I think I'm done
Done with this messy necessary business
Make no mistake, I don't find this fun

My God requires human sacrifice
And I've found he doesn't mind frozen
So when tourist season hits I stock up
So as to use them as I need them

Or rather as He needs them
Who is this God that I ascribe to?
How could you have forgotten
He of the mighty human gumbo stew

Of all the gods I could serial kill for
Of all the gods I could burn human flesh for
Of all the gods I could commit this crime for

I had to pick Nanor the Fussed!

No comments:

Post a Comment