Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

For Want of a Drink pt3

Carbonated maple syrup

That's the only way I can describe it
It felt like heaven on my tongue
I sucked as hard as I could
So eager was I to taste just a little more
Just a little more
More

She stopped moving under me
Stopped struggling against my arms and legs
Her undead body drained into me
And for the first time since she died
She actually seemed dead

I could get no more out of her
I released her and stood up
Or rather tried to
Because I fell right back down

The buildings around me were spinning
Clouds in the sky mixing into a white milkshake
My reality closed down to a small point
And opened up to the heavens
All at once

And I flew
I flew straight up
Until the air was no longer air
Until stars surrounded me
Until I rode the moon like a giant Hippity Hop
Squashing suns and planets with every bounce

I couldn't stop laughing
I couldn't stop vomiting
I was a pinwheel sprinkler of mirth and mist
Then I knew no more

There was something poking me in the back
And my butt
My head hurt
Fuck if it didn't feel like a hangover
I do remember what those are you know

The sun through my eyelids was painful
I tried to sit up
And only succeeded in vomiting on myself again

I was up on top of a warehouse
It's metal roof hot and hard on my naked body
Well shit
Where are my clothes

I stood
I stretched
I wasn't hungry anymore
I felt as nourished as I'd ever been
I felt like a brand new vampire

No comments:

Post a Comment