Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Dreamcrusher

It's too far
Don't even try
You'll fall down
Your dreams will fry

Yet I leapt the flames
Succeeding
Despite your cautions
Your maternal impeding

You fat fuck
You'll never get a date
Why are you learning to dance?
Do you really think that you have a chance?

Things are the way they are
Why do you even look at things you can't gain?
You know you'll never get them
It will all just be a huge disappointment again

I turn my pleading eyes upon you
"But I know I can do it
I can get there I swear
I just need to get to it"

You sneer at me down your pert little nose
"No you won't", you assert
"You'll get started then quit like you always do"
As you drive your knife in for the hurt

Numbly I get on with my life
Supporting the status quo
Breathing in and out to get through each day
Your eyes following me as I go

I name you Dreamcrusher

And Fuck You

No comments:

Post a Comment