Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

#303 Chasing Macguffin

I can see it
I can almost taste it
Sweeter than honey
Lovelier than Venus
Once I had it in my hands
For some fleeting moments
Before it was snatched away
By foul and evil opponents

Macguffin!  (Macguffin)
Where do you hide now my love
I'll seek you all the rest of my days
Until I've exhausted the ways

Believe me
I’d kill for it
Ravage plunder and pillage
There’s no length too extreme
To steal away the steam
That’s powering my engine
Towards that dream

Macguffin! (Macguffin)
Don’t worry I’m coming for you
Send me a signal to show me the way
I’ll keep you safe and true

The funniest thing about it
If I could stop and think
Is I don’t have the damnedest idea
What it really is
I was dazzled for sure
Drowned in love so pure
But as to what it is….um, er
It doesn’t matter!

Macguffin! (Macguffin)
Love for you I do defend
I swear to find you and have you
Though it may mean my end

No comments:

Post a Comment