Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

#295 And Yet You Loved Me


You love to build
I lived to destroy
Opposites do attract
We've proved that
You and I

When we were three
Your awesome sand castle
I laid siege to it
Crumbled it's walls with rocks
Flooded the courtyard with joy
You cried
And you hit me
Which only encouraged me
To rub a dead fish in your hair

But you still loved me

When we were twelve
I told all the other boys
Your secret:
You'd let me touch your new boobs
And you were growing hair
You had shown me
Like, down there
It made you cry
And you hit me
I dumped out your book bag

But you still loved me

When we were seventeen
You took me to your special place
In your father's car
We watched the sunset
It was perfect you said
Then I played death metal
Drank some wine I stole
And pissed on your favorite tree
It made you cry
You said I ruined it
Then I threw up on you

But you still loved me

When we were twenty-two
Both of your parents died
It was horrible and tragic
And I held you all through the night
While you cried
You said I finally grew up
Then I kissed you

You still loved me

And I have always loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment