Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

#279 Blue Man Frowny Face


I see you big blue
Why the big green frown?
With your matching eyes
And tears running down

Are you full?
Do you need some assistance
Getting rid of something stinky
Such as a diaper for instance

Or perhaps it’s just the environment
You do spend you day in a shitty place
Getting garbage thrown around your face
I’d be frowning too

Or maybe it’s your hat
So black shiny and dapper
It’s just not your style
Especially here in the crapper

I know what I’ll do
I’ll cruise the novelty shops
Until I find something better
I have the perfect thing in mind for you

One of those giant foam cowboy hats
It’s the perfect lid
For one as useful as you


No comments:

Post a Comment