Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, October 14, 2011

#287 Comes In Peace


I too am a traveler
I come to you from space
I've got a shiny visor
And a removable face

Oh, yours doesn't do that?
Well that's ok
It's the differences
That show love the way

Hey, what's with the restraints?
I come in peace friend
Let's back up a step
This isn't how it should end

Biopsies? Vivisections?
Wait a sec
I CAN understand what you're saying you know
Could I bribe you maybe?
Will you accept a travelers check?

Oh no, don't do that to my ship
I still owe money on it
Put the straps on the cross members there
That's it, now gently....well shit
Now you broke it

I should have listened to mother
She said go be a lawyer
Just like your brother
But no
I had to go exploring in space
I was fascinated by you people and your cars
So busy 
So fascinating to watch

I should have gone to Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment