Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

#285 Used, Just a Little

Dude
She’s using you

Fuck off, she loves me

It started in the month of May
So slow it was hard to tell
She walked into my life
And I didn’t know what to say

Shapely and sexy
Eyes beguiling
Lips soft pouting
Looking at me, smiling

I loaned her my car that day
She kept it for a week
I got it back with the tank empty
Something rotten in the trunk
Really making it reek

But she didn’t mean to

She kissed me for that
I was on cloud nine
I asked her to move in with me
I wanted to give her all that was mine

My friend insisted she had pushed me
To let her move in
But that isn’t how I remember it
He’s probably just jealous
You know him

Her cell phone got stolen
So I put her on  my plan
And she let me touch her breast
For getting her out of that jam

We were supposed to split the rent
But she never seemed to pay
But I don’t mind
She gives me a glimpse of her behind
When she gets out the shower
Every day

I sigh just to think of her
I’d do anything for her
She says when the time is right
She might say she loves me
I can live with ‘might’

She asked me to go pick up her sister
From two states away
It would be expensive
With the price of gas
And when I hesitated
She place my hand firmly on her ass

That ‘s all it took
I was gone in ten minutes
Sixteen hours later
I was in her hometown’s city limits

I got to the address
And knocked on the door
But nobody there had heard
Of her sister before

I called my woman on her cell phone
But it said ‘call rejected’
Now that’s a strange thing
I tried several more times
But it want straight to voicemail

Oh well, I thought
I’ll just drive back
She might just take pity on me
Because of this mix up
And give me my first piece of tail

Stopping at the nearest gas station to fill up
The pump wouldn’t take my card
To I went in to ask what was up
The teller took the card
Then glanced at me
And went in the back

A few minutes went by
And a police car pulled in front
With another going around back
Apparently, the state police wanted a chat

To make a long story short
I’m in prison now
That girl of mine
She took every dime
Leaving me penniless and in jail

She committed fraud
While using my name
Apparently some of those papers she had me sign
Were all a part of her game

I hadn’t bothered to read them
As she’d had her hand on my crotch
I was eager to sign them all
She was promising to masturbate while I watched

My friends were right it seems
She was just using me
She had an agenda
I was just too blinded to see

One good thing though
Although it wasn’t her
I did get laid for the first time
My cellmate popped my cherry on the first night
Whom I now must call Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment