Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, October 10, 2011

#283 Loving the Bitch You Are


Pull me up
By my bootstraps baby
Lay a kiss on me
That'll buckle my knees

It leaves me
Crumpled on the floor
Which is right
Where you found me before

What a sweet bitch you are

Bite my hand
As I try to feed you
Try as I can
I can't avoid it

I put it to my mouth
To lick the bloody dribble
You jam your teeth
Down on my left nipple

What a mean bitch you are

You're crying
Like someone's dying
I hold you
And you turn to goo

Sliding out of your dress
Holding naked tight to me
Shuddering soft suppleness
Your tears revealing tenderness

What a soft bitch you are

Looking at you lying beneath
My smoldering gaze
Silk ropes around your hands and feet
A gag between your teeth

You are straining and taut
Your eyes intent with desire
I drag my tongue down you
To the center of your fire

What a bound bitch you are

You surprise me on day
With sexy roleplay
Meeting me in costume
At the front door

I'm unprepared
But I play along
Popping hard
At the sight of your thong

I ask you who you are today

You answer:

I'm your bitch, my love.

And, you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment