Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

One Note Song

You are so wrong
Just one piercing sound
Going all fucking night long
Pulsing in a round

You must be circular breathing
Else I don't know how you do it
I throw some pepper in your face
In hopes of you sneezing

Alas your clamor continues
I poke knitting needles in my ears
But the sound is in my bones now
Bringing me to utter tears

I look for a drill
Wishing to bear all the pain
To put a great hole in my skull
For the satisfaction of scraping you from my brain

But there it is
That sustained whole note
Wholly unsatisfactory to me
Curdled from whatever the composer really wrote

I'm reverting to crowdsourcing
In search of a solution
Printing up flyers and creating websites
In hopes of a cyber revolution

I pray that it will succeed
And attract a mighty throng
To fulfill my silencing need
And kill forever your one note song

No comments:

Post a Comment