Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, May 25, 2012

One Dimensional Man

You are going in a straight line
I can intercept you at any point
Predictable
Predestined for failure

I saw you look behind you once
But usually it's eyes front only
Looking towards your doom
Looking towards your success
Looking towards whatever comes next

You might as well
Because you never deviate
If something happened next to you
You wouldn't even hesitate

It's like you have blinders on your eyes
Focusing you in one direction
Thataway
As far as I can tell

I'd love to see where you end up
But I'm veering off soon
I've found some prospects over there
Over THERE
Look, dammit!
Oh that's right
You can't

You are a one dimensional man
Doing what you can
In that one direction
Always forward
Come what may

No comments:

Post a Comment