Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bogeyman

I am the bogeyman
I am your worst fears
If you can think of it
So can I

Blowing up your tallest building?
Child's play
I've been there
Tried that
Done that
With style
With a truck
With a plane

I will put a bomb in my shoe
Then what will you do?
I'll light the fuse in flight
Getting you my pretty
And your little dog too

That not enough for you?
I'll hide bombs on old ladies
Crippled children
On your veterans too

But I see you've already out thunk me
I watch you harass, X-ray, and delay
All your own citizens
Because you've thought of all of this too

It's like you are in my head
Or maybe that my head is you
I am your bogeyman
Look in the mirror
I am you, through and through

No comments:

Post a Comment