Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bring The Sexy

Your voluptuous form
Sculpted hips
Ample tits
From a goddess born

Put a collar upon me
Lead me around with your leash
Feed me juices from your loins
Make of me a complete beast

Let me sit in the audience
As you come out on the stage
In the spotlight performing
Your sweaty nudity all the rage

Draw tattoos upon yourself
In a myriad of design
Not a one of which spells out my name
Yet altogether marking you as mine

A dragon down your back
A heart upon your chest
Cryptic words upon your arms
Altogether drawn and colored as I like best

You bring the sexy
Yes you do

Lips colored like candy
Eyes popping with a black line
Hair unusual in style, color and shape
Cheeks flushed the color of pale wine

Whether bound in silken rope
Covered in leather and rubber
Or nude shivering in the wind
You know you are the ideal lover

It gives confidence to your step
Firmness to your voice
Precision to your movement
As you beckon as if I have a choice

You bring the sexy
Yes you do
I have no option
But to come to you

No comments:

Post a Comment