Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Illustrated Woman

I want to bring you to a private place
Decorated with no distractions
Simple whites and creme
Nothing to dull my reactions
Gently remove your clothes
Till nothing hides your skin
Lay you down or stand you up
Whichever works best

I want to go over every inch of you
All the pictures you've etched into your flesh
The colors and shading
Upon the canvas I love best
That skin you're in
Soft and pliable
Images exposing
Now obscuring

I want to hear the story
Of every picture play
As it dances on your body
Frozen at once
Then in motion
As you flex and breathe in
This one of triumph
This one of pain
This one of love
This one an epic
Of going there and back again

I want to tease you
To bring up the gooseflesh
So the ink acquires new textures
For my fingertips to caress
I may find one I'm fond of
And bestow upon it kisses
Or one that saddens me
To get baptized by my tears
Then I may take a break
To allow my vision to clear

Then perhaps when I step back
And see you standing there
Popped out against the pale background
In your skin
Your ink
Your hair

I think I'll gasp a little
And grab onto something for support
The beauty that is you
Takes my breath away
Makes my head reel
My legs sway

This Church of the Illustrated Woman
That I worship at regularly
Has acquired a new Saint
This day
In You

No comments:

Post a Comment