Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

#2 Has No Mission No Message

Take it like a man

Every time I look up there

It looks back at me

Winking blinking shimmering shining

Showing me that I am small

Showing me that I matter not at all.

Unblinking moribund blandness

Progression never ceasing

Grinding time

Spitting dust

At faster than light speed

Which is impossible

So don’t worry about it.

If it’s impossible

It’s not happening

Denial is my favorite river

I tube in it.

With a six pack of your tears

You crying little Frenchman.

Oh I got buttercups

Buttercups on my fingers

And I’m eatin up!

I’m eatin up them sweets!

Right up to the knuckles

Try typing now there, Stumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment