Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

#5 Is Five!!!!

I kill me

I kill me with kindness

I kill me with blandness

Must be allergic to vanilla

A spiceless version of me

I want you to notice

When I come around

Yet I hide in my hoodie

Unwilling to make a sound

I try to meet your eyes

Without looking your way

My heart aches

But my body lies

My wistful feelings

Blow like the mist they are made of

Hazing my vision

Leaving me to die

I’m twisting in the wind here!

No reason to get excited though.

My grip be firm

My determination…..determined.

The fingers fly in the

The fly fingers the flypaper

Papered the fly

With hostile messages

On off white card stock

And killed a few trees.

And me

Almost forgot

With a bullet

With a cancer

With a virus

With a vengeance!

No comments:

Post a Comment