Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

#8 Wishes It Was Infinity

We've got big heads
And High hopes
Ain't nothing gonna hold us back
Or keep us on the ropes
Check us out
Singin' in the rain
It's the only thing we can do
Since we busted the water main
I'm a boat I'm a plane
I'm a goat!
I'm insane.
Pull my zip I'll run for hours
I wish I was a teacup
I'd fill me
With a li'l tea
I'm a teacup; me
Along those lines
I love to stir my coffee with a fork
It swirls amongst the tines
Makes me smile, what a dork

No comments:

Post a Comment