Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

#11 hides a death pony

Death Pony

Stares it’s wicked stare

While chewing evil carrots

I try not to care

Hard not to though

As the Death Pony sidles closer

For a better look at what I’m doing

It suspects me of something

So I turn away

Tell it to get out of my space

It just stares it’s creepy Death Pony stare

And gives me the willies.

I move away a few steps

And Death Pony follows

Wait, didn’t I tie him up?

I’m puzzled, but feeling scared now.

I move at a brisk walk

To put some distance between us

Death Pony walks quicker too

He nips at my back, wanting me to stop.

I yell at him to get away!

And break into a run.

Death Pony starts to trot.

I’m in trouble now

Knew I should have went armed

This Death Pony is not to be trusted

It dislikes bad poetry

And it will make me pay

I don’t think I’m going to get away

So I’ll press send now

And hope he’ll lose interest

Once he sees it’s too late

OMG, Death Pony has ahold of my ankle

If I can just

press

the

button

No comments:

Post a Comment