Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

#16 Wants To Marry You

The sunshine and the birds and trees

Don’t make up for turds and bees

They stain and stink me

Sting and hurt me

On the fun day

The first day

Of the summertime

The one time

That I ask for love

All you can offer me

Are friendly tight hugs

On the last day

Of the first year

Since I met you

The next time that I see your face

It better be next to mine at my place

‘Cause I want this to be special

I even got roses for you

On this day

The best day

Of my life

So now we’re together

Bound by boundless love

What comes next

My plans played out

It’s an “I do” day

A first dance day

It’s our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment