Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

#6 is slightly blasphemous!

Buddha rubs his belly
Yahweh strokes his beard
The Flying Spaghetti Monster drops acid
And acts just plain weird.
Of all the gods I could latch on to
Of all the gods I could make idols to
Of all the gods I could make sweet love to
I had to pick Nanor the Fussed!
Allah hides his eyes
L. Ron Hubbard likes to sit and think
The Invisible Pink Unicorn
Has faith that it is pink
Of all the gods I could run to
Of all the gods I could pray to
Of all the gods I could sacrifice my son to
I had to pick Nanor the Fussed!

No comments:

Post a Comment