Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

#15 Buys the Hedgehog Farm

What they say is what they want

And what they want is me

Glorious, whorious, me

Give me lemons, and I’ll make a mess

Glorious, messmakersaurus, me.

My arms they aren’t the same length at all

I can’t seem to open doors right, but I’m hell in a brawl.

Custom sweaters are not an issue

A snip snip here, a stretch stretch there,

And viola! It’s custom made for me!

I have a hedgehog that lives in the crook of my arm

He’s my friend, my confidant, and full of charm

I love him, but I think he only stays to be warm

Unless he’s on holiday, to his hedgehog farm

My hair is a fright, I have to cut it every night

It grows and it grows, and gets tangled in my clothes

I sell it to wigmakers, every bald person has one on my street

Some think it neat, but I repeat: It’s not.

So in this celebration of me, beautiful me,

Step into my mind, I don’t mind, come and see

The ticking and tocking of the mechanism of me

The cogs clack a singsong to my thoughts

It’s really a cacophy of fun.

Come and play?

Oh and please stay.

Today.

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment