Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, January 21, 2011

#21 Plays House

Creatively creating
It's Kindergarten activity time
"My pencil's dull teacher!"
Just listen to me whine
-
I remember the time
-
The time I peed my pants
Because I was on the tricycle
One of TWO tricycles
If only I'd known in advance
-
That was the time
-
My daddy came to get me
On his motorcycle that day
It was the first time, and last
Because I peed my pants today
-
Then there was the time
-
Peggy cut her butt
On a piece of broken glass
Playing doctor in the bushes
Resulted in glass in the ass
-
Second only to the time
-
That Mom caught us
Naked as can be
In the playroom closet
Her on top of me
-
But time flies
-
Peggy moved away
Then I did too
That's how things go
From me to you

No comments:

Post a Comment