Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

#12 Does Not Match

My suspenders just don’t match my underpants

And what shall I ever do about the plaid overpants?

My fashion decisions

Are fashion disasters

My tie-dye totally goes with my plaid

Don’t tell me any different

And Jeans go with everything

Except bed

Garanimals for adults would be the answer here

But That would be admitting I can’t match

Sort of like admitting that I’m lost

I just don’t do that.

So I stumble ever onward

My underwear outside my pants

My shirts on backwards

And my color pallet ghastly

I’m easy to spot though

So sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment