Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, January 14, 2011

#13 Seems to be Unlucky

Is today unlucky?

That bunny I ran over this morning

Would tend to think so

Although it can donate it’s lucky feet now

So it’s not all bad, eh?

Lucky days

Lucky nights

One draws sunny pictures

The other: Adult dioramas

Involving latex and chrome

Not that I’m an aficionado

I know what a gimp suit is

Because I’ve seen that movie

Wait, what was I talking about?

Oh yeah, Lucky

Lucky plucky ucky ducky

Swims in his soiled pond

You know, the kind that squishes

So awfully when you put your foot down

But ducky thinks it’s pretty awesome

Unlucky sad and sullen sloth

So cute with it’s long curved claws

I’d kiss it except for the rabies

But I digress, from the luck.

It needs that rabbit’s foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment