Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, January 24, 2011

#24 Is Shrouded in Hot Cheese

What I say is

What I want is

Some red hot

Smokin’ cheese

*

So when you see me

And when you feel me

You’re stomach will cramp

And you’ll get weak in the knees

*

But then you’ll

Know it

And you’ll throw it

You’ll throw it all away

*

You can’t handle my hot cheese farts

*

They’re amazing

They’re disturbing

They rock your senses

To your toes

*

But your nose

It knows

It knows the scent of love

And it’s my hot cheese farts

*

You’ll have dreams about them

Sometimes nightmares

But they’re there

In the front of your mind

*

Eating at you

Batting at you

Like a kitten in the sand

You just can’t understand

*

What’s attracts you to my hot cheese farts

*

So don’t resist it

You cannot stop it

Let your heart be your guide

Until you stand happily by my side

*

United, in the cloud of my hot cheese farts.

No comments:

Post a Comment