Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, January 17, 2011

#17 Is Nervous About The Posessive Squirrels

Hey

It’s me

Just hanging around

Our tree

The one with our names on it

With the big heart around

Thinking of you

And me

There’s just no way to tell

Just what is gonna make me yell

No sense to it

No direction to it

It goes it’s own way eventually.

So when the critters come home

And see me around their tree

There just might be hell to pay

Because squirrels don’t like to share

I just might eat their acorns up

And lie around in their little leaf beds

One that’s too hard

And one that’s too soft

And one that’s just right for me.

I think they just might gnaw on me

For being around their tree

Even though our names are on it

They can’t read so it doesn’t matter

But I know this

I can’t wait forever

So you better hurry

It’s now or never

The squirrels will just chase me away

But I’ll be back the very next day

For you.

1 comment: