Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

#29 Is On a Pleasant Trip

When I see a monkey drinking chai
My heart gets warm
With that simian love
That you know is true
Then I make some tea for me
And I invite you

I run from the colored bus
With it's varied hues
Paisleys and stars
Coming right at you
Who were the hippies that painted it?
It was Mary and Stu

That hedgehog is beckoning me
He wants me to come for tea
So I shrink down to his size
And I invite myself inside
And the next thing I know
He says it's time to hide

From the stalking yellow cat
With the eyes of green
Chasing us down our hole
And spilling our tea
That cat has got to go
We'll push him into the sea

On our little boat
The hedgehog and me
Chased by the yellow cat
Driving that colored bus
Carrying monkeys drinking tea
This must be a dream

Someone
Please
Pinch
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment