Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, January 31, 2011

#30 Briefly Deconstructs Rebel Without a Cause.

Who's looking for trouble
I am
Who's going to rebel against something?
I am
So, um, what are you rebelling against?
What have you got
That's hardly productive you know.
I know, it's really a knee-jerk reaction thing
How so?
Well, I can't stand authority figures with weak morals.
Oh really?
Yeah, it's a character flaw, I have few friends.
I'd be surprised if you really had any.
Fuck you, boss.
Yup, surprised if you really had any.
What do you do when you have to be a man?
Dude, what kind of question is that?
Dunno, my dad never answers me either.
I'll bet you're a real yo-yo.
That's just mean spirited.
I hardly think so, it's just social commentary
Screw you, go drive off a cliff.
What? Too chikin to knife me?
Duh, plausible deniability, that's me.
What are you doing now?
Taking the bullets out of your gun.
Jesus, what a dick you are.
You'll see, I have a plan.
How can you possibly?
~Sigh~ I'm seventeen man, what do you want from me?

Dad, this is Judy, my girlfriend.
Everyone hugs
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment