Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#18 Is in need of Rescue

Rescue me
I need to be saved from myself
I'm a mess
A ticking time bomb
Whatever makes me tick
It's ticking down

Rescue me
From the rising waters
I thought I could swim
But this is thick as molasses
Or maybe it's just me
With sludge on my glasses

Rescue me
From my heavy heavy heart
It's dragging me down
Like an almost liquid fart
I don't have a change of underwear
I am doomed

Rescue me
From the angry woolly sheep
I thought they'd be so comfy
But they didn't like it much
When I tried to fluff them like pillows.

Rescue me
From strangers around me
They mill around
And want me to talk to them
But I just want to stand in the corner
Nursing my drink

Rescue me
From you
You occupy my thoughts
Like nothing should
Is it habit? obsession?
Lawdy lawdy

Rescue me

No comments:

Post a Comment