Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Suspicion

I suspect a suspicion
And it might be nothing
Or I might not be crazy
And it's certainly something

This tinfoil hat
Just isn't getting reception
No matter how I bend it or twist it
It's not altering my perception

Dug deep into my bunker
Swimming in curds and whey
A morass of conspiracy
Surrounds me every day

I see plans within plans
A fractal mass of facts
All conspiring together
In many unpatriotic acts

I saw something
So I said something
And was labeled a crank for my trouble
So now I'm waiting for the poo to hit the fan
Before I call the Man to come on the double

Perhaps then it will be too late
But until that time does come
I have all my hallucinations and visions
To entertain me some

Along with a hand cramping collection of notes
In neatly numbered notebooks filled carefully with my many quotes
So even if I am unsuccessful at stopping the alien invasion
There will be records of all the where and when

If you come over don't forget the code
It's a simple saying of "Joe Sent Me"
Sung in harmony to track four of Abbey Road

I'm perfectly safe
As long as you've brought cake


No comments:

Post a Comment