Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Indian Motorcycle Entry #10

I bought it

By waking up at five am every day
Walking to work uphill in all kinds of weather

Both ways

By sweating bullets over my paperwork
Thereby ruining it and having to start all over

But they pay me to do all that

So I can settle my all american rear end into the supple leather seat
Twist the throttle on the Thunder Stroke 111 engine
Hurtling me down the road

The road that I own

Bought and paid for
With an all American chrome and steel

Indian Motorcycle


No comments:

Post a Comment