Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Indian Motorcycle Entry #6

I can't identify the exhaust note
As I hear it approaching
Bouncing off the houses in the lane
I look up from my garden patch
Surrounded by piles of pulled weeds

It sounds sort of like an old wooden boat engine
A smaller one with a Graymarine four cylinder
Or a Model T automobile

I peer towards the bend in the road
Expecting an old car to pop out

Instead, a single headlight meets my eyes
An Indian Four pours it's music out a single chrome pipe
Soon just a memory rounding the next curve


No comments:

Post a Comment