Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

ELS 13 - Desperate Measures

Maybe this was my moment

After bouncing me off the ropes
Harvey The Nun would pick me up and body slam me to the canvas

At least that’s what was going to happen if I remembered correctly

So far in the match I’d recalled the right steps and motions better than three quarters of the time it seemed
Or it could have been Harvey carrying me

I had been going along with things
Trying to lull him into a mindset that I wasn’t going to cause trouble

Coming straight at him now
I could see him poised to catch and lift me
So I made a move

While making a confused noise to try to throw him off
I fell to my side
Sliding into his legs and knocking them aside

Harvey The Nun fell heavily onto the ring surface
Making a huge thud in the process

I swung my legs over and clamped his neck in a leg lock
Turning my upper body to try to get ahold of his legs
With a half formed plan to put on a submission hold of some kind

Any such thoughts were interrupted by an instant flare of pain from my thigh as Harvey was trying to take a bite out of my muscle!

I screamed an almost Junior Sister-like scream and disentangled myself from him as fast as I could

I stood quickly and faced Harvey The Nun
Pulling up my black robe for a quick look at the damage

Blood ran down my leg and dripped onto the ring canvas
Bright red upon the dirty grey mat surface

The crowd roared it’s approval at the sight of blood
The announcer rebounded from our departure in script
Adding some color to the situation

I heard him say the Junior Sister must be having her time of the month

Turning my head to look at the announcer
Incredulous at what he’d said
I realized my mistake too late
As Harvey The Nun crashed into me
A collision in splayed black fabric
Picking me up and slamming me to the ground in earnest
Driving all of his weight seemingly through me and into the mat beneath
Knocking all the wind out of me
And the headpiece from my head

His face close to mine
Show makeup smeared with sweat into a ghoulish mask of streaked color
Harvey grinned darkly
“So, little sister wants to play after all, eh?”

Before I could catch my breath
He had spun me over onto my stomach and put all of his weight onto my back
Hooking my arm in a Fujiwara Arm Lock

The announcer picked up the chatter to the crowd
“Right now The Nun is putting strain on all the joints in the Sister’s arm
Pulling them apart slowly and painfully
The Sister is going to have to tap out I think
She just doesn’t have a choice!”

And it was true
I could feel my arm being pulled apart by Harvey
I lifted up my head
Facing the audience
And yelled at the pain
But it didn’t help

Harvey was whispering in my ear
“Tap out bitch…….c’mon!”

But I couldn’t
I mustn’t

Suddenly the ring shook oddly
And the announcers shrill voice cut through the fog of pain and submission in my head
“My god, who is that?
Someone do something……!!”

And all I could think was:

“Now what?”


No comments:

Post a Comment