Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Indian Motorcycle Entry #8

Who owns the ownerless roads these days?
Is it the government in their wise top heavy ways?
The Rotary club who picks up the trash on the shoulders?
Or is the drivers and riders who travel it each day?

A silly question with silly answers
Spiraling around my spinning head
A little dizzy from the centrifugal forces
And my cheeks starting to turn a bit red

I hang on tighter with my tiny paws
To the finely turned stainless spokes
I am the Indian Motorcycle Mouse
But you can call me Mr Krause


No comments:

Post a Comment