Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Apple a Day

Apple apple rolling round
Inside this fishbowl I found
Will you keep the doctor at bay today?
Or will you be eaten with nary a sound?

Dropping the fishbowl with a smash and a crash
It seems I found my answer from that apple
As I sat there picking shards of glass from my skin
The apple simply sat on the ground with a grin

As if to say:
Taunting my magic is folly at best
For it will be me who puts you to the test
Now do you want me to call the doctor for you today?
Or can you hold your pain and tears at bay?

After I picked that last shard of glass from myself
I carefully cleaned myself up
Picked up that apple
And ate it


No comments:

Post a Comment