Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

11th Day of Christmas

The eleventh day of Christmas
Peed all over the seat
Though I'd asked it many times
To try to be neat

Aim at the floating Cheerios, I'd say
It's fun, it's a sport!
But dried urine everywhere
Was all I'd have to report

Not even eleven pipers piping
Could add rhythm to his stream
Apparently just causing him to aim wildly
Doing nothing for the neatness of the team

Perhaps if I could install some sort of penis GPS
To guide the stream to the proper place
Yes on this eleventh day of Christmas
I only wish my son to be a bathroom ace


No comments:

Post a Comment