Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Seven Heavenly Virtues - Diligence

Three pens on the left of the calendar blotter
One black
One blue
One red
Each with exactly the same amount of ink
Each with the pocket tab facing left

My computer monitor
Angled at exactly twenty degrees
Wires tied and pegged in precise routes
Even out of sight
Where no one could know
Everything is just right

I type exactly two thousand seven hundred words
Exactly two times a day
My twice a day blog is updated every twelve hours
On the dot

I run exactly six miles every morning
On the same exact route
Leaving at the same time
Finishing on time as well

I pay all my bills on the same day every month
My bank book will always balance
Figured to the penny
Nothing must be left to chance

I work hard at my job
Organizing odds and ends
Gizmos and gadgets
Neatly and tightly packing them in boxes

Creating order out of chaos
Unseen by most other eyes
With a work ethic like mine
There is little to supervise

Others need people watching them
Bosses checking their work in constant vigilance
For their work is driven by passions and distractions
While mine is driven by Diligence

No comments:

Post a Comment