Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Change to the Change

I'm not the same person I was a second ago
And neither are you
We have transformed together
We are both a little less and a little more too

Perhaps a hair fell out
On your head or elsewhere
Certainly a handful of skin cells
Have sloughed their way somewhere

Cells have divided and died off
Thoughts have progressed
Even if you can't discern it
Things up there are a little more or less of a mess

Our lunch is a little more processed
In the depths of our digestive tract
Not mentioning what it does become
This is polite company and I know how to act

But mostly on on the surface
Nothing has changed
Though by this time in our narrative
More things have transformed than I could name

And to make it worse
I'd never catch up with the list
The changes multiply
I can only touch upon the gist

That you aren't who you were before
Before when? Before just before now!
So there's no reason to stick to old ideas
Evolve the right ones discard the wrong ones
Transformation of this sort is only just beginning

When? You ask
Why, just then
My friend
You just missed it
It's changed though
I can't even tell you what to look for
It's something totally different now
I love it
Let's change some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment