Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Seven Heavenly Virtues - Chastity

My bronze codpiece chafes me often
I go through pounds of lilac baby powder weekly
It all makes me a better person though
When the time was right I submitted meekly

In a bright ceremony at the local church
Friar Tom applied my chastity belt solemnly
He accidentally brushed my penis though as he did
Causing me to blush and it to swell voluminously

LIke the pro he was he deigned not to notice
Performing the ritual like he had a thousand times before
Though that was ten years ago now
I remember what it was like to have someone else touch it
And I wistfully wish for more

And that's exactly why I wear this thing
Along with everyone else my age
We wear them for fifteen years
All decided by elders wise and sage

During that time we grow to manhood
We learn our chosen profession
We even woo our future wives
And wrestle to vent pent up aggression

I have five years to go
It will be nice not to have to pee through the mesh
And clean down there with a pressure hose
It will contribute greatly to my smelling fresh

On that day
On my twenty fifth birthday
I'll be ready to get on with life
Armed in body mind and soul to find my way

As it is now though
I give the locks on the sides a wiggle
I'd give a fortune for a good scratch down there
Or just to grab it and give it a jiggle

But this is how things are to be
It doesn't matter I'd do it differently
I gaze at the hard metal bulge ruefully
Such is the price of Chastity


No comments:

Post a Comment