Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Killer

I proclaim you unwanted
I force upon you my will
I hold your mother down
Force her to swallow a little pill

Hand clamped tight over her mouth
So she can't vomit
Can't undo the undoing path
I've placed inside her digestive tract

I peer inside her body
With my x-ray eyes
See the pill breaking down
Watch it undo all the lies

The lies of beauty
The lies of promises
The lies of fairy tales
The lies of fulfillment

I gaze intently
As the lining of her womb give way
Shedding the lie
The lie that is you

I watch your little stubs
Stubs that might have grown into arms
Wave in an uncanny way
As if you knew what was happening

And if only you had finished
Growing those arms
And the hands at the end of them
You could keep yourself from harm

Could have used your nonexistent fingers
To hold yourself fast
To keep your life intact
Against my wishes at last

You who are unwanted
You who are undone
You who are the waste of my seed
You who would never fulfill my need

I use the rusty coat hanger
In the form of this sweetheart pill
Urge you from her body
Flush you into the septic hill

I know I'm better off without you
I'll leave your mother wracked with cramps
As her body rejects you now
I've got a Lazy Boy calling my name
A new magazine
A beer
And a re-run of a television show

No comments:

Post a Comment