Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fetish

There you are
At the other end of the room
Regarding me with fear
Sweat beading on your body
Though you are only in a king size diaper
You feel the heat

There I am
At the opposite side
Wearing thigh high black latex boots
A shiny rubber corset and bustier
A black leather studded thong
And very little else
Except my attitude

Maybe an excess of rouge
To match my over the top red lipstick

In my hand
The Johnson & Johnson baby powder
Is held at the ready
The sprinkle top is twisted open
I squeeze it lightly
Sending a puff of powder out into the air

That's when you cringe
I take a step forward

"I'm going to get you"
I say with conviction

Your knees go weak
A tiny bit of urine squeaks out of you
And you whimper

I take another exaggerated step
Puffing the baby powder again
The small cloud of white hanging
In the air between us

"I'm going to GET you!"
I say with more force
Mostly on the 'get' part
Trying to dig my high heel into the floor

A tear rolls down your adult cheek
Your hands grasp the top of your diaper
The large blue diaper pins holding the flaps
And you cower against the wall
Wailing a small wail

I take several more steps towards you
Now halfway across the room
My eyes large and blue
Piercing your own
Dominating your psych

I squeeze the baby powder as hard as my cruel hands can
Obscuring our view of one another momentarily
Before I charge four more steps
Closing the gap to a couple feet
Yelling as loud as I can

"I'M GOING TO GET YOU!!"

You collapse on the floor in hysterics
I stand over top of you
Placing my right boot on your chest
Telling you with total certainty

"You've been such a naughty boy, haven't you?"
Cruelty dripping from my tone
I lick my lips
Pointing the baby powder at you
I hover it a foot above your form
And squeeze it repeatedly
Coating your upper body in lavender scented softness

I kneel next to your frozen body
Stiff with anticipation

Brushing your ear with my soft red lips
I whisper in your ear breathily
"I got you motherfucker!"
Biting your earlobe as hard as I can
Drawing a tiny drop of blood to my tongue

Your body convulses in ecstasy
As you cum in your diaper

No comments:

Post a Comment