Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Car Is Better Than Yours

My car's better than yours
It drags down the street
Unable to go in a straight line
Stopping with Fred Flintstone feet

Let me take you for a ride
Mind the seat and it's sticky outy springs
It is liable to fall through the floor
Though only one of many possible things

Hang on while I pull out into traffic
Not against hard acceleration
Just to make sure it doesn't fall apart
Grab that handle there and mind the laceration

My car's way better than yours
It gets up and goes as a matter of course
Making time to each and every store
For more antifreeze for it's leaky cooling core

Watch out and stand back
I think it's gonna blow
Either that or hop in quick
As it still might get us where we wanna go


No comments:

Post a Comment