Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Go Fish


Fisher of men fish for me
Tossed upon the tumult of these seas
Though the water barely comes to my knees
The mind denies what the senses see

It's a kind of madness
In search for the right shrinky dink
To compress one's problems onto paper and ink
Oh I am and therefore I think

Fisher of men fish for me
I seek salvation irrationally
I'll bite at the right bait you will see
Oh fisher of men please fish for me


No comments:

Post a Comment