Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Do It For Me

Brotherhood of whine please whine for me
Your complaints scatter like foam upon the sea
Incomprehensible and salt foamy
The way you deliver them should win you a Tony

Sistership of wine please drink one for me
In your crystal long stemmed glass right next to the tea
Warm or cold and wildly fruity
Looking down upon non-drinkers oh so snooty

Father of Time wind your clock for me
Whether a tiny stem wheel or massive silver key
So that I may watch as the spring slowly relaxes
As time ticks away as inevitable as death and taxes

Motherhood of earth whip out your tit for me
To feed my hungers as the teat called TV
Nourishment and images are one and the same
One for my tummy the other for my brain


No comments:

Post a Comment