Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Insect Friends

Bumble bee fly away fly
Catch as catch can
That spot of pollen in my eye
Save me from an irritation
With a delicate flutter of your buzzing wings

Blinky bright firefly in the night
Wink your light for me
Scare away the fright
Of a dark and sleepless kite
Hovering in the darkness
With teeth and tail
Ready to take a bite

Mosquito man swollen belly
If I pinch my skin real tight
You'll burst with joy

Oh wait, that's not joy
That's just my blood

Serves you right



No comments:

Post a Comment